Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Time ☆

Christmas is the best time of the year!!! the song got it right. Just looking at my christmas tree makes me smile. I love driving at night because i see everything lit up and you get to see who has holiday spirit and which losers dont.
(this is a wish list that is with stuff i know i wont get)
Christmas List
- New Camera
- iPad would be AWESOME
- Mac laptop (i think i might start saving for this :/ )
- A good old fuzzy sweater :)
- A trip to California and to Arizona to visit my grandma
- Guitar lessons *i need to know how to play one musical instrument and this is the best*
- Uggs

What i also love about Christmas is the music and movies. I sing christmas songs unintentionally and christmas movies make me think that my christmas's arent that weird. I also feel like i can relate to the people in them because they put them in real life situations.
Objective of Story I LOVE CHRISTMASSSSS!!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment